Thursday, July 23, 2009

Inter ready for Eto'o arrival

Posted by Ahmed Ebrahim

Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti has confirmed that the club are on the brink of completing the capture of Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o.
The Cameroon international's agent has already stated the player has agreed personal terms with the Serie A champions.

Eto'o is now poised to seal his transfer from Barca, with Inter forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic set to head in the opposite direction in the near future.

Moratti said: "I repeat what I said this morning. I like everyone's interviews, but I prefer to wait until it's official."

When then asked if a deal had been done, he replied: "Almost, so let's wait.
"I don't know (when the deal will be completed). Hopefully today (Thursday). When it arrives, it arrives, but it's not as if it's a race against time."
Meanwhile, Ibrahimovic has left Inter's pre-season training camp in America ahead of his proposed move to Spain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment